Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Paul Theriot Moderator
Posted On: Sunday January 8, 2017 at 5:20 PM

I would like to personally thank (Phil Realmuto #51426.1) for his kind words and to formally invite
Phil to a free professional cocktail prepared by our own bartender "Doubles Magerk" in the Lounge Cantina room on a day of his choice and share photos of my 1/24 collection.

To make sure of Phil's safety, under the obvious circumstances (recent alien abductions) the Lounge moderator John Kuvakas has contracted a well known diecast customizer to make us all protective aluminum heavy duty foil skull shaped hats to ward off any alien signals and or possible abduction attempts (keep your fingers crossed,so far so good).

P.S. Some of our Lounge patrons do speak Klingon which could be a good thing......or not.

Again Phil,thank you for the kind words and I hope the extra $15 will come in handy. Oh we have a great new band that just started last night

photo aliens5133394422_cb5ae1e34a_z_zpsao3zqc2q.jpg

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

I would like to personally thank (Phil Realmuto #51426.1) for his kind words and to formally invite by Paul Theriot #51433Moderator
Paul, I think you need to start wearing those foil hats 24/7.... by Jerry Gorsuch #51433.1
Not to worry Gerry, I have my Miami Sand Roy Roger's decoder ring. They hate that. by Paul Theriot #51433.1.1Moderator
ROTFLMAO. No thanks needed! The smiles you bring to my face are much appreciated (EOM) by Phil Realmuto #51433.2
Paul, I understand you are a long time Bay Area resident. As such, surely you are aware that while by Duncan Pohl #51433.3

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2017 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone