Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Jay Remitz
Posted On: Monday January 9, 2017 at 7:04 PM

I think I'll go with 1970-First up the Plymouth Cudas
Hello collectors!

Last week I posted that if I'm thinking about getting back into collecting again, which year I should think about starting. Yes, I asked for your opinions and thoughts, and your feedback was very helpful. With that said, I am fully aware that both DM and FM are no longer in production and the cars are available only on a secondary market like ebay and so forth. Anyways, with that being said, I would like to have everyone's opinion about the 1970 Plymouth Cudas. Who's got edge? FM or DM? I'd have to go with Danbury. The Franklin Mint's to me are just too conventional with the hardtop on all the Hemi models, but I do like the '70 Plymouth Mod Top Cuda in Dark Ivy Green-Very 1970ish! and pretty cool. For a Hemi Hardtop, I would like to try that one, but for the rest, I think I'll have to go with all the DM ones, because the Vitamin C Orange Hemi ragtop looks stunning, but the FM' Rallye Red doesn't look too bad. Now about the DM coupes, I do like the Lime Twist Green 440-6 car, and I have a question about the Lemon Twist Yellow 440 car. Is it a 440 Magnum or Six-Pack. In 1970, the Cudas were available in both 440s with either a Magnum and or a Six Pack. Can someone please help me with this. Thanks

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

I think I'll go with 1970-First up the Plymouth Cudas by Jay Remitz #51435
Have them all-almost by chris payne #51435.1
DM/FM 1970 Plymouth Cudas by Jay Remitz #51435.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2017 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone