Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: George Schire
Posted On: Tuesday January 10, 2017 at 12:27 PM

Your story of outstanding DM customer service is one that I second all the way. In my
65 years of existence on this planet, DM is the best company I've ever dealt with for customer service. They know how to do it right and always do.

But Christopher, I did chuckle when I read your story about your getting a "replacement" Chrysler, as maybe you got the one that I was supposed to get, but never did. :)

See my post above about my never getting the car.

Again though, DM is over the top great with their customer service!!!

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PICs - Daily Dose of Diecast...Tuesday by John Merritt #51437
Very cool / outstanding pics. (EOM) by Billy Collins #51437.1
Funny thing about this car. When it was released I ordered it, but never got it. I called DM by George Schire #51437.2
The intracacy of this model is astounding. (EOM) by Mark Sweeney #51437.3
Ah. this was the model I got that introduced me to the superlative DM customer service by Christopher Novak #51437.4
Your story of outstanding DM customer service is one that I second all the way. In my by George Schire #51437.4.1
George, DM reissued this model in green after the black one. by Bob Jackman #51437.4.1.1
Thanks Bob, I wasn't aware it was re-issued. (EOM) by George Schire #51437.4.1.1.1
George, There's a black one on the auction site right now. (EOM) by Bob Jackman #51437.4.1.1.1.1
PIC - I love this car! by Ken Hendricks #51437.5
Now, THAT'S a great picture!!!! by Christopher Novak #51437.5.1
Amazing photo. Boy I need to step up my game. (EOM) by John Merritt #51437.5.2
John, it's a great photo yes, but you don't have to ever feel yours aren't. I look by George Schire #51437.5.2.1
I agree with George. by Ken Hendricks #51437.5.3
Absolutely! (EOM) by John Bono #51437.5.3.1
42 Chrysler by Jeff Miller #51437.6

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2017 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone