Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Dennis Mong
Posted On: Thursday April 20, 2017 at 6:46 PM

Attention: ... A Note of Thanks to John Merrit
Hey John,

I want to thank you for all your time and energy you put into your 1/24 Forum Die Car Submissions.

Your vast collection has provided me the opportunity to review so many die cast offerings that I never would have been able to lay my eyes on.

I would have never have been able to look at those cars had it not been for your invested time and efforts.

Your pictures have even pushed me to pull the trigger on a few offerings

I have read one or two review articles.

Those article did create a small interest in certain make & model.

But once my eyes saw your actual real life pictures ... then and only then had my interest gone from zero to hero

You know ... so many time we take for granted so many things in our lives and we sorta expect them to always be there.

Well ....

I thank you John.

I appreciate your love of die cast cars.

I appreciate your sacrifice of time and efforts to posting pictures.

But most of all

I appreciate you ... as a person.

Thank you.

Job well done.

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Attention: ... A Note of Thanks to John Merrit by Dennis Mong #51702
Thank-you Dennis. Today you just don't know how much this means to me... by John Merritt #51702.1
John, let me second Dennis' remarks - especially about taking things for granted. I would be remiss by Andy Sixsmith #51702.1.1
And i gotta 3rd that. I visit every day and love it! But i often forget to say THNX!! (EOM) by Steve Jacobs #51702.1.1.1
And I'll go 4th as John also spends time over on 1:43 posting the little guys that he collects. by Tom Ciryak #51702.1.1.2
+5. We appreciate your efforts John. (EOM) by Billy Collins #51702.1.1.3
John I feel the same! I often come here JUST to see what you have in store for us that day! by Phil Realmuto #51702.1.2
Your Welcome John ..... Your Welcome ... : ) (EOM) by Dennis Mong #51702.1.3
John, I echo everything Dennis Mong wrote and said to you. Since we no longer have new by George Schire #51702.1.4
John, I can't second Dennis strongly enough: thank you for all you do. And Dennis, thank you for by Dan Muldowney #51702.2
I totally agree! I take pictures of my models infrequently and I know how much work it is just to by Mark Sweeney #51702.3
John, I also look forward to seeing your photos. They keep me involved in our hobby. Thank you for by Tom Weinberg #51702.4
Dennis I agree with all that you said about John and thank you for saying it. (EOM) by John Bono #51702.5
YES, thank you..... (EOM) by Jerry Gorsuch #51702.6
Yes sir I love your photos they bring me back by Walter Kramer #51702.7
I'll second that too. Well said Denis (EOM) by Geoff Jowett #51702.8
From where I sit.... by George Bojaciuk #51702.9
A big THANKS to all. It is very much appreciated. (EOM) by John Merritt #51702.10

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2017 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone