Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Dan Muldowney
Posted On: Friday April 21, 2017 at 1:27 AM

John, I can't second Dennis strongly enough: thank you for all you do. And Dennis, thank you for
Stating perfectly exactly what John's efforts and his contributions mean to all of us!!

Thank you John! I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!!!

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Attention: ... A Note of Thanks to John Merrit by Dennis Mong #51702
Thank-you Dennis. Today you just don't know how much this means to me... by John Merritt #51702.1
John, let me second Dennis' remarks - especially about taking things for granted. I would be remiss by Andy Sixsmith #51702.1.1
And i gotta 3rd that. I visit every day and love it! But i often forget to say THNX!! (EOM) by Steve Jacobs #51702.1.1.1
And I'll go 4th as John also spends time over on 1:43 posting the little guys that he collects. by Tom Ciryak #51702.1.1.2
+5. We appreciate your efforts John. (EOM) by Billy Collins #51702.1.1.3
John I feel the same! I often come here JUST to see what you have in store for us that day! by Phil Realmuto #51702.1.2
Your Welcome John ..... Your Welcome ... : ) (EOM) by Dennis Mong #51702.1.3
John, I echo everything Dennis Mong wrote and said to you. Since we no longer have new by George Schire #51702.1.4
John, I can't second Dennis strongly enough: thank you for all you do. And Dennis, thank you for by Dan Muldowney #51702.2
I totally agree! I take pictures of my models infrequently and I know how much work it is just to by Mark Sweeney #51702.3
John, I also look forward to seeing your photos. They keep me involved in our hobby. Thank you for by Tom Weinberg #51702.4
Dennis I agree with all that you said about John and thank you for saying it. (EOM) by John Bono #51702.5
YES, thank you..... (EOM) by Jerry Gorsuch #51702.6
Yes sir I love your photos they bring me back by Walter Kramer #51702.7
I'll second that too. Well said Denis (EOM) by Geoff Jowett #51702.8
From where I sit.... by George Bojaciuk #51702.9
A big THANKS to all. It is very much appreciated. (EOM) by John Merritt #51702.10

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2017 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone