Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: David Vandermeer
Posted On: Friday July 14, 2017 at 2:55 PM

PICS: altered diecast..FM 60 Chevy hardtop

Dave shows Linda his newly installed spare tire cover and dual exhaust, Linda isn't impressed.
Dave pops his hood, attracting a few car guys
the guys approve of Dave's small block installation.Dave realizes someone's flirting with his Linda.
Dave asks Jake to close his hood as the leather jacket guy goes back to Hollis' shop.

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PICS: altered diecast..FM 60 Chevy hardtop by David Vandermeer #51936
Going to have to watch out for "The Fonz" by Hollis Cornell #51936.1
Thanks, Hollis, just "borrowing" one of your guys, I didnt know he was the Fonz! (EOM) by David Vandermeer #51936.1.1
I call mine that because of his clothing. (EOM) by Hollis Cornell #51936.1.1.1
Love the '60 / outstanding pics. Looks like Linda is ready to go. (EOM) by Billy Collins #51936.2
I don't remember the 60 Chevrolet with the turquoise roof. Is that something you did? (EOM) by John Napoli #51936.3
Yes, I painted the roof to break up all that white, added vent windows, too. (EOM) by David Vandermeer #51936.3.1
Nice - my 60 white impala has a darker blue top and a 455 Olds..LOL (EOM) by Ron Dietrich #51936.3.1.1
Was that originally a six cylinder model? (EOM) by Tom Weinberg #51936.4
Yes it was, Tom. Very early FM - issued in 1995. (EOM) by Andy Sixsmith #51936.4.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2017 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone