Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Rick Scoville
Posted On: Friday July 14, 2017 at 3:40 PM

Ron, I've got that one too. I'm not a big stickler that the car be a perfect rendition
of the real thing. For me, it displays very well and looks to be on par with all of my other Mopar muscle cars.

I'm sure that there are some here that will be able to enlighten us on the inaccuracies of the model, but I think ACME did a great job.

Fire at will!

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Just received the 70 Dodge Challenger made for DM by ACME - something by Ron Dietrich #51935
I didn't see it live so can't really say but from the pictures it looks ok by Phil Realmuto #51935.1
Ron, I've got that one too. I'm not a big stickler that the car be a perfect rendition by Rick Scoville #51935.2
I have 3 the Silver, Yellow, and White ones. I'm happy with them thats by Hollis Cornell #51935.2.1
My Yellow is drop dead gorgeous ... just saying .. :) (EOM) by Dennis Mong #51935.2.1.1
Thanks all - im not sure im critical of the detail or design - it seemed by Ron Dietrich #51935.2.1.2
I have seven 70 Challengers (all different colors) and all to my eyes are fine. And like you Ron, by George Schire #51935.2.1.2.1
I have the silver, blue, and new white one...love them all. (EOM) by ALAN FRANK #51935.2.1.3

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2017 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone