Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: George Schire
Posted On: Sunday July 16, 2017 at 7:13 AM

I've no doubt that there is a market for 1:24 die-cast, as it was proven successful from
both Danbury and Franklin Mints in the past. Perhaps many of writing to some of these other companies and letting them know of our interest would increase our chances of them getting in to 1:24 production.

What do you think? It certainly couldn't hurt.

With regard to 1:18 and 1:43 scales, both are nice and some nice cars have been produced. But, and this is my opinion, 1:18 is to big and 1:43 is to small. While 1:24 is just the perfect size.

I'll admit my opinion is probably clouded from my model kit (1:25 scale) and promotional model collecting days of the 1960's, but for some reason 1:24 scale has always just seemed to be the right size for collecting.

We really need 1:24 die-cast to return!

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

62 Imperial by Bos by Joe Libricz #51940
I've no doubt that there is a market for 1:24 die-cast, as it was proven successful from by George Schire #51940.1
Joe, there is one beautiful (and relatively inexpensive) exception. NEO makes a 1:24 Caddy sedanette by Andy Sixsmith #51940.2

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2017 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone