Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Jean Philippe Sergent
Posted On: Sunday December 3, 2017 at 8:55 PM

My very last Jo-Han's Cadillac conversion.
Hello !

Here are some pics of the Cadillac I've built from a 1976 "Eldorado Rancher" Jo-Han kit. This is the Eldo Biarritz 1978, with the "Custom Classic" option, recognizable with this specific 2 tone paint. I unfortunately couldn't have shipped to my location the real colours so I've tried to get the accuracy as close as possible. Not easy to see but I've also created the specific interior with cushion seats. I am an amateur, so it wasn't easy to built, as a lot of details needed some work to set it apart from the 1975-76 style, but it was so much fun to do. These thin black decal lines were quite something to apply !. Still trying to figure how to correctly script "eldorado" on the hood and "biarritz" close to the opera lamps and trunk.
Anyway, As I think some of you are enjoying these plastic Jo-Han's 1/25th models, I thought to share it here with you.

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

My very last Jo-Han's Cadillac conversion. by Jean Philippe Sergent #52415
Very nicely done, Jean Philippe. (EOM) by Andy Sixsmith #52415.1
Great job! (EOM) by Christopher Moroni #52415.2
Fantastic. You do really good work. Thanks for sharing. (EOM) by John Merritt #52415.3
looks great love the colour combo! (EOM) by Geoff Jowett #52415.4
Very impressive. Nice work! (EOM) by Mark Sweeney #52415.5
Thank you very very much ! (EOM) by Jean Philippe Sergent #52415.6
What a beauty!! (EOM) by Randy Portwood #52415.7
Nice job! (EOM) by Ron Dietrich #52415.8
Aldo thinks that Eldo is very cool! Good job. (EOM) by Al Dorado #52415.9
spectacular (EOM) by Douglas Ford #52415.10
Nice. Put that in the correct diorama & it'd look like the real thing. (EOM) by Jerry Gorsuch #52415.11

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2017 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone