Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Bob Kaempf
Posted On: Saturday February 10, 2018 at 12:38 PM

Lane Collectibles 1968 Pontiac Firebird 400 Hardtop Coupe - LEZC III- Limited Edition of 1000
Many years ago a collector on this site gave me this car as a gift and for the life of me I cannot remember his name and I feel horrible. I do know that he has bought several cars from me and we developed a friendship. Well I am getting out of the hobby and instead of trying to sell this car I would love to return the car to the person who gave it to me. The car has never been displayed and is still in perfect condition. If you are that guy please contact me at rkaempf at aol dot com

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Lane Collectibles 1968 Pontiac Firebird 400 Hardtop Coupe - LEZC III- Limited Edition of 1000 by Bob Kaempf #52641

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2018 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone