Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: George Schire
Posted On: Sunday June 10, 2018 at 7:14 AM

Dennis, I'm just curious about your statement, "That's good, saved me a ton of money". Let me ask
you...do you still have the money you saved by not having those cars?

My guess would be no. It likely got spent on something else, and now you have neither the money or the cars.

Speaking for myself, I'd rather have the cars to show what I spent the money I now don't have.

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PICs - Daily Dose of Diecast...Bonus by John Merritt #53118
'2' winners. (EOM) by Billy Collins #53118.1
Yes! Can't pick one....it's a tie. (EOM) by John Bono #53118.1.1
Loverly. I wish they would reuse these moulds. (EOM) by Randy Portwood #53118.2
Incredible! I wish I'd known about GMP back in the day. All of their cars would be on my shelf. (EOM) by George Schire #53118.3
+ 1 ... I had no idea ... That's s good thing - saved me a ton on money ... :) (EOM) by Dennis Mong #53118.3.1
Dennis, I'm just curious about your statement, "That's good, saved me a ton of money". Let me ask by George Schire #53118.3.1.1
The silver car, with a '69 Judge stripe, would be like the car in the commercial. by George Bojaciuk #53118.4
Here is a 1/18 Humbler by GMP. by Gary Rockwood #53118.4.1
* * * DUDE * * * ... I so remember that commercial !!!!! by Dennis Mong #53118.4.2
Love the green! (EOM) by David Vandermeer #53118.5

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2018 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone