Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: George Bojaciuk
Posted On: Tuesday June 12, 2018 at 9:00 PM

It does my heart good to hear your comments on the models I did.
I sincerely tried to enter GMP into the 24th market, as a serious player. The time was not right. Acceptance was not in the cards and now, it's just history. However, thank you all for your kind words.... It does make me feel good to know that the effort was worth it!

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

It does my heart good to hear your comments on the models I did. by George Bojaciuk #53137
They are well worth it and your efforts are greatly appreciated by me for sure. by John Merritt #53137.1
And me too George, I love seeing you work and your efforts, especially and always your help by Gene Mills #53137.1.1
George, by the time I discovered GMP and the GTO offerings you went out of business. I absolutely by Mark Millar #53137.2
I remember we both tried. I used to go to Winder (not all that far from where I lived) and tried to by Andy Sixsmith #53137.3
If I’m around... I do. So far no other plans. You coming up? (EOM) by George Bojaciuk #53137.3.1
Pretty sure - trying to finalize plans now. (EOM) by Andy Sixsmith #53137.3.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2018 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone