Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Hollis Cornell
Posted On: Tuesday June 12, 2018 at 11:08 PM

I only paid $69 for it. If I was to sell it what could I ask. Thanks for the information.
Going to start selling my collection. Reason health and just plain tired after doing my Guys set up pictures. You may not believe it but it takes a lot of hours to do. Just going to keep my favorite ones. Thanks again for your help.

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

George Bojaciuk you worked for FM maybe you can tell me something about this car. PICs. Its not in by Hollis Cornell #53134
What you have is a rare bird! by George Bojaciuk #53134.1
I only paid $69 for it. If I was to sell it what could I ask. Thanks for the information. by Hollis Cornell #53134.1.1
Whatever the market will bear. by George Bojaciuk #53134.1.1.1
Well my Son and I got talking last night and got that settled. He wants my Mopars to go with his by Hollis Cornell #53134.1.1.1.1
EOM (EOM) by George Bojaciuk #53134.1.1.2

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2018 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone