Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Paul Theriot, Devoted Collector (Paul T)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 18 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Richard Weltz
Posted On: Sunday October 21, 2012 at 1:11 PM

I picked up the GTO and Corvette (Maistos) at BJ's
Wholesale Club a few weeks ago. Thought they looked good for the $12.99 cost. BJ's is very similar to Costco and Sam's Clubs. Until a few years ago they did carry more cars from the 50's and 60's, especially Yatmings, I think. They were selling for about $10.00 back then and many of them had pretty reasonable "shelf appeal" and looked very good from 5 or 6 feet away. Nothing could beat the Sunstar closeouts at KB Toys some years ago !

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 18 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

My wife and I went to Costco today by Dick Johnson #22751
I've picked up a few the last few weeks. Think they look pretty good for the money. by Duncan Pohl #22751.1
Yes, I thought they looked good for that price, by Dick Johnson #22751.1.1
I picked up the GTO and Corvette (Maistos) at BJ's by Richard Weltz #22751.1.1.1
I gotta keep looking...I haven't seen the Viper! (EOM) by Steve Jacobs #22751.1.2
My local Costco has some classic colored orange Datsun 240Zs by Duncan Pohl #22751.2

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2014 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone