Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Paul Theriot, Devoted Collector (Paul T)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 18 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Bob Werner
Posted On: Monday May 25, 2009 at 12:08 PM

Motor City Classic's Concours D' Elegance 1/18 scale model of the 1932 Lincoln KB is just simply excellent. It features a diecast chassis, beautiful detailing, like a real fabric top and a black and silver engine registration plate on the firewall, and all the essential charm of the 30s. The 1932 Lincoln comes in either a top up or top down version. Sadly, MCC decided to not make the top removable, but providing this option would probably have limited their marketing stategies. Whatever the case, the model, in either version, should definitely be included in any serious collection. Of the four Motor City Classics models I have, this big, luxurious Lincoln is far and away the absolute best.

Thanks for looking....

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 18 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

1932 Lincoln KB (top up) by Bob Werner #12482
Great shooting there Bob, and what a car! (EOM) by Paul Theriot #12482.1Moderator
Terrific pics, Bob by Jack Wells #12482.1.1
A nice, comprehensive photo essay Bob… by John Richards #12482.2
Thanks, guys! I was planning on these pics before Glenn by Bob Werner #12482.2.1
Purchased this model this morning on E-Bay by Glenn Swanson #12482.3
Glenn, did you go to a Franklin Mint store gathering in Danville back in 1998; Jay Olins, George by Paul Theriot #12482.3.1Moderator
Yes, my wife and I were there. Why do you ask? (EOM) by Glenn Swanson #12482.3.1.1
Ellen and I were there too, just thought your name was familiar. Those were by Paul Theriot #12482.3.1.1.1Moderator

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2014 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone