Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Rick Thompson
Posted On: Friday October 25, 2013 at 12:56 PM

www.Brooklinmodels.co.uk

Under the light blue bar that reads "Welcome to Brooklin Models," you'll see a book with the words "This Weeks Photos." Click on that book.

The weekly photo diaries then appear, beginning with the most recent week (in this case, Oct. 21-25). Click on the small tab reading "click here to see more images." You can then scroll down and see the photos and Martyn's captions.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Great photos of new Brooklins are on the Photo Diary now. by Rick Thompson #16641
BRK 40 Buick Woody by Joe Libricz #16641.1
Agreed - looks fantastic and great to see they're embracing the latest technology! (EOM) by Thomas Kinney #16641.1.1
The 3D printer technology is used by John Wright Modelmakers, by John Roberts #16641.1.2
PICS. The 2 new Buicks from Brooklin. by Mike Coupe #16641.2
The wood on the woody looks downright incredible. by John-William Greenbaum #16641.2.1
The wood frames are sprayed J-W. by John Roberts #16641.2.1.1
Though the wood "staining" is good... by Joe Libricz #16641.2.1.1.1
Truly fascinating and thanks for the tip, John...but I don't trust myself to do it! (EOM) by John-William Greenbaum #16641.2.1.1.2
Where does one find the "Photo Diary"? I'd like to see the Packard wagon. (EOM) by Brian Cox #16641.3
Brian, go to Brooklin's home page at by Rick Thompson #16641.3.1
The Packard wagon is the one I'm waiting for, and it looks like it's coming along well. (EOM) by David Holcombe #16641.3.2
That '40 Buick is spectacular! I hope they continue to produce at least one woodie a year. by Curtis Parisi #16641.4
Awesome. I think this Buick Woody will be a big success. (EOM) by Michel Lemieux #16641.4.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2014 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone