Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Andrei Shin
Posted On: Friday November 1, 2013 at 3:48 PM

The v16 Whitebox came in. And the Packard last week.
I actually prefer this diecast to resin automodelo, but it had in my opinion one key weakness - the bumber sat jaw-droppoing low, ruining the impression. Now its off and waiting till some bare-foil comes for decor after which I'll try to glue it higher.

The v16 also has a sad fate. I switched around the wheels of the models (Which imho made them look better) but unexperienced labor broke the last wheel :(
I also want to get rid of the yellow NY licence plate. Maybe its some OCD or else, but I cant stand when the licence color is a no/no match with the body color. And blue with yellow is a not.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Torture of IXO packard and cadillac PICS by Andrei Shin #16677
Packard fate by Andrei Shin #16677.1
Andrei, Scala 43 lights can be purchased from ....... by Chris Sweetman #16677.1.1
is a plain or a patterned of the lights version better looking? (EOM) by Andrei Shin #16677.1.1.1
Andrei, take a look at their striped ones. Personally, I feel these would look best. (EOM) by Chris Sweetman #16677.1.1.1.1
Andrei, replacing the "black dot" headlights is not as difficulty (pics)... by Ralf Buyer #16677.1.2
Thanks for such a thorough advice, Ralf! by Andrei Shin #16677.1.2.1
(pic) Andrei, buy a set like this one... by Ralf Buyer #16677.1.2.1.1
Keep the NY license plates if you're looking for authenticity (which you seem to be). They're... by John-William Greenbaum #16677.2
J-W, take a closer look, my friend. by Andrei Shin #16677.2.1
My mistake, and an embarassing one... by John-William Greenbaum #16677.2.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2014 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone