Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: John Quilter
Posted On: Monday November 27, 2017 at 12:21 AM
On the old Brooklin website there was really good info
and a photo of all their previous models and the date it was discontinued. I can not find that useful archive info now. Their site WAS a great go to reference. Do they plan to reintroduce that feature? You would think that in order to maintain and enhance value of their past products they would provide comprehensive data on them all the way back to the first Brooklins produced. Am I just not using their new site correctly?

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PICs - Occasional Dose of Diecast - Saturday by John Merritt #23381
John - a dealer special. Didn't they make just one of the actual car? by Randall Olson #23381.1
Not sure what you mean about dealer special? by John Merritt #23381.1.1
John, from time to time Brooklin made a Factory Special. by Dick Browne #23381.1.1.1Moderator
I should have been more precise in my wording. Didn't Brooklin at one time by Randall Olson #23381.
They had that intention but many dealers did not follow that plan. by Dick Browne #23381.
Does Brooklin usually have a fixed prodution quantity for their models? (EOM) by Mark Lampariello #23381.
Yes, at least they did but it was only made public for limited specials. (EOM) by Dick Browne #23381.
Did they ever go higher than F-S 08? (EOM) by Harvey Goranson #23381.
The BRK124x 1966 Ford GT-H was also know as the FS09. by Dick Browne #23381.
All but the red one are available now on eBay, (EOM) by Dick Browne #23381.
All of the FS09 (BRK 124X) were made in limited quantities. by Dick Browne #23381.
Good question. I only have #5, 6 & 8. Don't know what the others are. (EOM) by John Merritt #23381.
Thanks Dick & Randall for the info. I know very little about these special Brooklin models by John Merritt #23381.
When (date?) the new catalog comes out, be sure to get one, lots of good information. (EOM) by Dick Browne #23381.
On the old Brooklin website there was really good info by John Quilter #23381.
I think you are using the site correctly John. by Mike Coupe #23381.
Go to brasiliapress.com and they have the background. (EOM) by Ed Glorius #23381.
Absolutely agree. (EOM) by Harvey Goranson #23381.

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2018 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone