Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: John Merritt
Posted On: Tuesday November 28, 2017 at 10:48 PM
David, the photo I posted was directly from my iPhone.
I just clicked on the "CLICK HERE to add images(s) to your post" link provided here and search my photos for what I wanted and it was added.
When you click on the link, a new screen comes up-from there is a button "Chose Files" click that another screen comes up with three choices...
Take Photo or Video
Photo Library

Select your option, mine was Photo library...
My albums and such come up, I selected the album or in this case the camera roll and found the picture in there.
Selected the photo and hit done. The photo loads, select "Close Window" button and the info is loaded into your post. Complete any additional comments and such. All done. Post as normal.
I hope this helps.
Thanks by the way for having me research this, I never thought about loading photos from my phone before. I am now going to be able to take some quick shots and get them posted quicker.
My apologies for getting this info included in my earlier post, but I was at work, and didn't have the time then.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

A question about posting pictures directly from an iPhone by David Knight #23386
David, I just posted this one by John Merritt #23386.1
That '37 Nash would be great in 1/43 !! (EOM) by Ken Smith #23386.1.1
That's gotta be one of the coolest hood ornaments I've ever seen. (EOM) by Richard Sufficool #23386.1.1.1
Hmmm, '37 Nash Lafayette...that would make a good Brooklin. (EOM) by Scott Brown #23386.1.2
Yes, would be a good companion for the '37 Graham. (EOM) by Ralf Buyer #23386.1.2.1
If Nash merged with Graham-Paige, would it be called Graham Nash? (EOM) by Mark Lampariello #23386.1.2.2
Ha - good one, Mark! (EOM) by Ralf Buyer #23386.
My friend has a 37 Lafayette,all original.It would make a good Brooklin Model. (EOM) by Gregory Gunn #23386.1.2.3
Let's see. . . Okay, now here's the whole great car. (pic) I like it! by David Holcombe #23386.1.3
My question is, "Is it possible to post a picture directly from my iPhone? by David Knight #23386.2
David, the photo I posted was directly from my iPhone. by John Merritt #23386.2.1
I post pics from an iPhone 5S. Here's what I do: by Al Dorado #23386.3

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2018 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone