Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Rick Thompson
Posted On: Wednesday November 29, 2017 at 8:50 PM

What about the BRK '63 Olds Starfire convertibles, both the rose-colored
one and the black top-up version? I can't find them in any BRK catalog. Weren't they Factory Specials? I have hoped for years that the annual BRK catalog would list all the FS models, but to date they haven't.

I sold my taupe one to David Knight, so perhaps David can post the number on the box. I have the black one, but it is in an unmarked box as it was detailed by John Roberts---it has a nifty removable up-top with convertible boot so it can be displayed with the top up or down, but it isn't in an original BRK box. What are the official BRK numbers assigned to the two Starfires, anyone know?

Thanks.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

There has been some recent discussions about Brooklin FS models. by Dick Browne #23391Moderator
Thanks Dick, I appreciate your time in posting this. Now I know what I am missing. (EOM) by John Merritt #23391.1
What about the BRK '63 Olds Starfire convertibles, both the rose-colored by Rick Thompson #23391.2
I have both of these models in my collection now. PICs by John Merritt #23391.2.1
The Red/White one is BRK 39X, while a factory special, it does not have a FS number. by Dick Browne #23391.2.2Moderator
Sorry, these all 1953 models. The rose 1963 Olds was BCC for 2006. by Dick Browne #23391.2.2.1Moderator

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2018 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone