Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Don Anderson
Posted On: Thursday November 30, 2017 at 8:23 PM

Ah, Richard you're missing the thrill of creation.
These are in fact model cars, no? And not to be resold by the widow at our demise. To me it will enhance the realism and with this car it is soo easy to improve it. At 75 years of age here I am repainting the Dinky Skylarks in their correct paint colors and it thrills me. Mostly because my hands are still steady.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Rudely awakened this morning by sounds of great excitement from next door. by Graeme Ogg #23393
Thank you for the excellent photos, Graeme! Madison Models has also produced 1959 Pontiacs in by Brian Laurance #23393.1
Ah, yes. Forgot about those. Nice - at a price. (EOM) by Graeme Ogg #23393.1.1
Your review prompted me to click the Buy It Now button by John Quilter #23393.2
Yes, but why buy a model knowing you have to rebuild it? The grille, by Rick Thompson #23393.2.1
Ah, Richard you're missing the thrill of creation. by Don Anderson #23393.2.1.1
True enough, Don, and I can appreciate your approach. I have fooled around by Rick Thompson #23393.2.1.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2018 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone