Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Dick Browne Moderator
Posted On: Sunday January 30, 2011 at 1:04 PM

The old San Francisco Bay Brooklin Club used Arttista figures with some of our annual club models.
We were well pleased with the quality and they were considerably less expensive than the Omen figures.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Some Arttista figures arrived today. Enjoy! (pics) by David Holcombe #11182
You need to get the couple "making out" in the back seat. by Joe Hohmann #11182.1
I think that might get me banished to "The Lounge." LOL (EOM) by David Holcombe #11182.1.1
LOL! Nice figurines David. Thanks. Did you finish any of them yourself? (EOM) by John Kuvakas #11182.1.1.1
Thanks, John. The two drivers I finished, but the officer is an excellent job by David Holcombe #11182.1.1.1.1
I'm becoming a fan! (EOM) by John Kuvakas #11182.1.1.1.1.1
Hi David, I am a fan of figures too in my showcases. it brings life among the models by Jacques Roest #11182.2
See the figure PICTURES above (EOM) by Jacques Roest #11182.2.1
That's some diversity of figures, Jacques. By using and referring to Arttista, by David Holcombe #11182.2.1.1
The old San Francisco Bay Brooklin Club used Arttista figures with some of our annual club models. by Dick Browne #11182.3Moderator

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2014 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone