Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Frank Kocour
Posted On: Wednesday December 6, 2017 at 8:12 AM

Thoughts of Studebaker rarely conjures up a luxury car, but that's exactly what the '35 - '36
Studebaker President was. They were decked out to the nines with all kinds of options and were truly beautiful.

Studebaker intentionally wanted to not only compete in the luxury market, but control it.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Pics: If a bit richer in the same time period, how about these. by Bruce Parsons #36005
All beautiful, but that Zephyr is WOW! (EOM) by David Holcombe #36005.1
I agree David! What is the last one? The tan coupe? (EOM) by John Roberts #36005.1.1
I think that's the 1937 Cadillac, the V16 top of the line, probably. BIG! (EOM) by David Holcombe #36005.1.1.1
The last one is by Ken Hendricks #36005.1.1.2
Yes, the Zephyr gets my vote. (EOM) by John Bono #36005.1.2
Nice, but the one that got my attention was the 'steel blue' one with what looks like a [partial] by Duncan Pohl #36005.2
The one under the Class C-3 sign? That's a Lincoln Model K of 1936, by David Holcombe #36005.2.1
Thoughts of Studebaker rarely conjures up a luxury car, but that's exactly what the '35 - '36 by Frank Kocour #36005.3

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2018 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone