Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Phil Realmuto
Posted On: Friday July 13, 2018 at 6:43 PM

If you look carefully at the RED one here, the top portion of the inner chrome grile frame sticks out noticable further then the one pictured on the blue version. This would give it a canted back appearance. Is this what your referring to? I too wouldn't have noticed as I am not that big of an Edsel fan. I have the blue one and love it, but I don't know exactly what it should look like. now take a 1965 Riviera, 66 Toronado, 69-71 Mark III and I can pick apart the smallest flaw or error in a model!

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PICs - Daily Dose of Diecast...Wednesday by John Merritt #53262
Thanks John, have both in my collection and by John Munro #53262.1
I have the blue one, love it!! (EOM) by Phil Realmuto #53262.2
Not DM's finest, sadly. Side note: <10 Ember Red 1:1 Bermudas on record as being produced. (EOM) by Randy Portwood #53262.3
While I have never seen a 1:1 of this model, I always it was nicely done. What’s wrong with it? (EOM) by John Merritt #53262.3.1
On both versions... by Randy Portwood #53262.3.1.1
Thank-you for your insight. Not being that familiar with the car. I wouldn't have known. by John Merritt #53262.3.1.1.1
John to be honest Im not that familiar with what a 66 Galaxy exactly looks like. I like the 1:1 by Phil Realmuto #53262.3.1.1.1.1
Randy after reading what you said ... by Phil Realmuto #53262.4

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone