Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Dennis Mong
Posted On: Friday October 12, 2018 at 4:54 AM

Central Florida is fine

Thank you for caring and for asking

The panhandle ..... Not good at all

I-10 was closed ... an 80 mile segment because road wash out

I-10 is interstate cutting East & West across the entire top part of Florida .... yes ! - LOTS of traffic

It all came to a screaching halt. .... which brings me to ... how we take things for granted ... like driving into work or a road trip for a visit on a holiday

MASSIVE devastation in North Florida .... many missing or worse .... simply because they did not leave ... they opted to stay put

I can not look at the pix of carnage ... it wrecks me heart ... so many people lost everything .... It's gut wrenching for me to look at this when it is so close to my back yard

5 hour drive .... and your in the WAR ZONE

Mot pretty at all

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

My favorite C-1 [PIC] by Richard Sufficool #53609
VERY COOL. By the time I thought about getting this the prices went thru the roof. (EOM) by Billy Collins #53609.1
*** EXCLNT PIX *** ... Can't afford this offering ... Maybe one day - Dreams do come true *** (EOM) by Dennis Mong #53609.1.1
Hey Dennis, I was thinking about you, is the hurricane away from your city? (EOM) by Chav Popov #53609.1.1.1
Hi Chav ... Thanks for the thoughts ... by Dennis Mong #53609.1.1.1.1
The pictures from Panama City and Mexico Beach are heartbreaking ... (EOM) by Chav Popov #53609.1.1.1.1.1
Mexico City Florida ... Completely wiped off the map (EOM) by Dennis Mong #53609.1.1.1.2
Most powerful Hurricane to hit Florida in History (EOM) by Dennis Mong #53609.1.1.1.3
Remember .... South GA endured this same hurricane as well (EOM) by Dennis Mong #53609.1.1.1.4
Great story!! Sounds like it WAS a lot of fun! (EOM) by Phil Realmuto #53609.2
Rich, I always wondered where you got the wheels for this one. I'm trying to make one too. (EOM) by Andy Sixsmith #53609.3
they were white metal castings..... by Richard Sufficool #53609.3.1
some years ago I found a mint boxed one in Switzerland.(PIC) by Joop Gisbers #53609.4
wow.. never seen that one (EOM) by John Shamblin #53609.5
So Rich, which one is pictured above? Your prototype or the DM production version. by Chav Popov #53609.6
Chav the one picture must be the DM version! WHY? Read on..... by Phil Realmuto #53609.6.1
I see ... (EOM) by Chav Popov #53609.6.1.1
I was considering this one, but waited too long. Yikes on the prices now. (EOM) by John Merritt #53609.7

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2018 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone