Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Chav Popov
Posted On: Tuesday December 4, 2018 at 10:14 PM

The Cord was at Concours d'elegance in MI several years ago ...
I have posted this L29 Speedster picture many times, the Stevens Cord is seen in the background, let me know if you want to see more pictures, will upload more ... there are multiple pictures online though. John probably have them uploaded already

DSC_0423

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

If anyone is looking for an Automodello 1:24 Cord there’s one now on auction by Phil Realmuto #53770
No Affiliation to the Auction, but if you want one, strike now. It’s an awesome, gorgeous model! (EOM) by Dan Muldowney #53770.1
I crossed over and took a peek ... It looks really good ... Not my cup of tea - But I do like it (EOM) by Dennis Mong #53770.2
A stunning model of a even more stunning automobile. by John Merritt #53770.3
Wow lucky you!! Where did you see the 1:1? (EOM) by Phil Realmuto #53770.3.1
The Cord was at Concours d'elegance in MI several years ago ... by Chav Popov #53770.3.1.1
I actually do have several of the 1:1 and the model already uploaded. (EOM) by John Merritt #53770.3.1.1.1
That’s a nice Cord as well. Its ok no need to post more pics. There even a video on Utube of it by Phil Realmuto #53770.3.1.1.2

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2018 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone