Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: George Schire
Posted On: Sunday January 6, 2019 at 1:14 PM

1948 HUDSON SUPER SIX

Yup, it's a bathtub! Or at least it looks like one and is often called one. I see it as one of the most beautiful classic designs of a bygone car era.

I love this color too! And with the four-doors, it would have been the cats-meow in 1:24 scale!

My tongue would have dropped to the floor and my eyes would have popped out of my head if any of the mints offered this fabulous BATHTUB!

Just as it sits in the photos, I'd love it sitting on my shelves in 1:24.

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PICS: My WISH LIST 1:24 die-cast car #25 by George Schire #53888
I’d welcome one and we could have a “Driving Ms Daisy” edition (EOM) by Phil Realmuto #53888.1
+1. Phil has a great idea. It could sit with my FM '55 Caddy / black. (EOM) by Billy Collins #53888.1.1
That's a fantastic car. I'd love a 1/24 version. (EOM) by Mark Sweeney #53888.2
FM's 51s are close enough, no? The green one is my #1 favorite diecast in my entire collection! (EOM) by Barry Levittan #53888.3
WOW Barry...you and I agree on the green FM '51 Hudson. If I rate my cars, that one is #1. by George Schire #53888.3.1
That was a beautiful car. I would love to have a sedan in this style. (EOM) by John Merritt #53888.4

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone