Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: George Bojaciuk
Posted On: Tuesday January 8, 2019 at 3:51 PM

So....I finally have had success with my drag strip project! I tried rushing the first attempt and screwed up the base. This time, I used the right paint and took my time. Today the white lines went on! Now the fun begins with detailing!

This will go up on my Basement Auction, so if you are part of that, this will be available very soon.

I did the 1:18th strip for GMP. They opted out of the smaller scale, yet did a tree! Boggles the mind on how the bean counters can make so many blunders.

Enjoy the pic!

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

What a drag.... by George Bojaciuk #53898
Oh I am ... I am enjoying this ... S W E E T !!!!!! (EOM) by Dennis Mong #53898.1
Looks great! What is Basement Auction? How to get involved? (EOM) by Chang Lu #53898.2
I do a private list auction and my column. by George Bojaciuk #53898.2.1
Hum this may fit in nice by Jim Kinder #53898.3
That’s the one I did! (EOM) by George Bojaciuk #53898.3.1
Looks great! (EOM) by John Merritt #53898.4
Need to red light the red one. It jumped. (EOM) by Frank Kocour #53898.5
Are you saying - you're 'staged' and ready for the next auction?! LOL! (EOM) by Billy Collins #53898.6
You bet Billy (EOM) by Jim Kinder #53898.6.1
So...that makes at least '2' of us! LOL! (EOM) by Billy Collins #53898.6.1.1
"Oh Christmas Tree....." [PIC] by Richard Sufficool #53898.7
Nice job - fun isnt it? (EOM) by Ron Dietrich #53898.8
I'm picking the Judge to win lol. That's a great get up George. (EOM) by Gene Mills #53898.9

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone