Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Ė Diecast Zone

Posted By: Phil Realmuto
Posted On: Friday February 8, 2019 at 2:26 AM

John I was VERY LUCKY and blessed to have a fellow D4Cer help me obtain one of these!
He graciously sent me one from DM UK. They still had some inventory available. He sent it at his cost no mark up, didnít want anything for his time etc. Truly blessed to have such kind souls in this world!! To this day this model is one of my favorites of about 300 models. Itís just such eye candy!!! One canít help but fall in love with it. Do you mind disclosing what you paid for your? Most I think I paid for a 1:24 is my FM Mercedes Skiff. I think that one set me back $540. I donít regret it at all!!

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Ė Diecast Zone

Message thread:

The most I ever paid for a model... by John Shamblin #54116
It's a beauty. Wish I owned one. (EOM) by Brian Cox #54116.1
+1. (EOM) by Billy Collins #54116.1.1
Well...I didn't go after this one because I was hoping for a re-paint. I goofed. (EOM) by Billy Collins #54116.1.1.1
I often wonder if the tooling still exists for some of these prized models. (EOM) by Richard Sufficool #54116.1.1.1.1
Anything is possible. But, from what i've been told the odds are NOT good. by Billy Collins #54116.1.1.1.1.1
Thank you, Billy, I had never known of that technology. by David Crowe #54116.1.1.1.1.1.1
John I was VERY LUCKY and blessed to have a fellow D4Cer help me obtain one of these! by Phil Realmuto #54116.2
I bought it when Danbury Mint released it. In my opinion, it is one of their by George Schire #54116.3
George I agree with you completely. I love everything about this model including the color. (EOM) by Bob Jackman #54116.3.1
I agree with everything you said, George. I can't see myself ever parting with this one. (EOM) by Mark Sweeney #54116.3.2
One of the last DM's and One of their best. Got it and it's the jewel of my collection. (EOM) by Tim Kubiak #54116.4
I am so happy to own this one. (EOM) by Sal Lomma #54116.5
I agree a Jewell in mine as well along with the 56 Buick 4 Dr HT (EOM) by John Munro #54116.6
The four door hardtop is my favorite of all Mint cars. by David Crowe #54116.6.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone