Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Geoff Jowett
Posted On: Friday February 8, 2019 at 2:28 PM

over the years why the mints would produce versions of the same model when collectors were crying out for models of other cars. Maybe understandable with Mustangs and Corvettes, but XK120 Jags? Hoping our new releases never produce a copy of a model that the mints have already done.

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PICs - Daily Dose of Diecast... Friday by John Merritt #54119
Classic pair / great pics. (EOM) by Billy Collins #54119.1
Puzzled by Geoff Jowett #54119.2
The Mints and their Limited Editions offer further opportunities by Bruce Gibbins #54119.2.1
Geoff, The mints were in competition with each other and as such didn't share by Bob Jackman #54119.2.2
John I know DM Did two releases of this, I recently added the newer version by Phil Realmuto #54119.3
Phil, I never knew that DM made a newer version with removable skirts. by Bob Jackman #54119.3.1
Yes it was the re-release. I think you can find info on this site about it if I’m not mistaken by Phil Realmuto #54119.3.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone