Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: George Schire
Posted On: Wednesday March 13, 2019 at 11:02 AM

Beautiful pics of a beautiful model. One of my personal favorites on my shelves. And I too,
like these Flashbacks Tony! Thank you for sharing!

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

In the Rearview Mirror - A look back at... by Tony Perrone #54291ModeratorZone Diplomat
Masterful photography of a beautiful model. Love these flashbacks (EOM) by Bob Jackman #54291.1
+1 .. Very well said Mr. Jackman ... I enjoy them as well (EOM) by Dennis Mong #54291.1.1
Beautiful pics of a beautiful model. One of my personal favorites on my shelves. And I too, by George Schire #54291.2
That's a nice looking model, one of my favorites. (EOM) by Evan Morgan #54291.3
OK, fine. It's 'YOUR' turn to torture me. LOL! I've got '6' of the DM '41s; but, not this one...yet! by Billy Collins #54291.4
I'm on the trail of this model too, Billy. I've let about five on ebay slip by Bruce Gibbins #54291.4.1
Gorgeous model and crisp pix. Probably one of the most well by Bruce Gibbins #54291.5
Got this one along with the woody and pickup (EOM) by David Vandermeer #54291.5.1
Tony, I am enjoying these flashbacks as well... by Rick Hanmore #54291.6
Pretty darn cool Rick!! (EOM) by Tony Perrone #54291.6.1ModeratorZone Diplomat
Very nice! Thanks for posting Rick. (EOM) by Chav Popov #54291.6.2
I would love to see some pictures of what you have that never made into production Rick! (EOM) by David Angeloni #54291.6.3

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone