Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: David Vandermeer
Posted On: Wednesday March 13, 2019 at 9:52 PM

Pics..Hi! I'm Dean. I'm 5-1/2 years old. I did this.
My grandson is staying with me during spring break and mommy and uncle went on a skin trip and daddy has to work.

He asked me if he could do this set up and he did it all on his own, he's very gentle with Pawpaw's cars.

The boys are lined up for a coke.

The gas truck is a former Bud stake truck with a
Crown Premiums tank.

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Pics..Hi! I'm Dean. I'm 5-1/2 years old. I did this. by David Vandermeer #54294
What's a skin trip? by Robert Bolin #54294.1
Oops, ski trip to Colorado.. (EOM) by David Vandermeer #54294.1.1
Nice set-up, it's great to see the younger generation interested in our hobby. (EOM) by Evan Morgan #54294.1.1.1
David thanks for correcting that because I was wondering what the heck that was! by Phil Realmuto #54294.1.1.2
. (EOM) by Phil Realmuto #54294.1.1.3
That really warms my heart to see generations doing something together by Dennis Mong #54294.1.2
Nice set-up Dean! You and Pawpaw have fun this week. (EOM) by Billy Collins #54294.2
Great bonding time between grandson and grandfather.. Nice job Dean. (EOM) by Bob Jackman #54294.3
The little guy has done very well - excellent composition and team work. (EOM) by Bruce Gibbins #54294.4
Dave, Well Done for the youngster but somehow skin trip sounds more exciting. (EOM) by Bob Santos #54294.5

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone