Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Rick Hanmore
Posted On: Thursday March 14, 2019 at 10:32 AM

Tony, I am enjoying these flashbacks as well...
takes me back to the most enjoyable job I ever had. Each photo you show brings back a memory, including the development of this one. The '41 Chevy that DM produced matched the colors of the car we photographed. This combo, however, was in the running...my favorite actually. Santone over Indian Suntan.

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

In the Rearview Mirror - A look back at... by Tony Perrone #54291ModeratorZone Diplomat
Masterful photography of a beautiful model. Love these flashbacks (EOM) by Bob Jackman #54291.1
+1 .. Very well said Mr. Jackman ... I enjoy them as well (EOM) by Dennis Mong #54291.1.1
Beautiful pics of a beautiful model. One of my personal favorites on my shelves. And I too, by George Schire #54291.2
That's a nice looking model, one of my favorites. (EOM) by Evan Morgan #54291.3
OK, fine. It's 'YOUR' turn to torture me. LOL! I've got '6' of the DM '41s; but, not this one...yet! by Billy Collins #54291.4
I'm on the trail of this model too, Billy. I've let about five on ebay slip by Bruce Gibbins #54291.4.1
Gorgeous model and crisp pix. Probably one of the most well by Bruce Gibbins #54291.5
Got this one along with the woody and pickup (EOM) by David Vandermeer #54291.5.1
Tony, I am enjoying these flashbacks as well... by Rick Hanmore #54291.6
Pretty darn cool Rick!! (EOM) by Tony Perrone #54291.6.1ModeratorZone Diplomat
Very nice! Thanks for posting Rick. (EOM) by Chav Popov #54291.6.2
I would love to see some pictures of what you have that never made into production Rick! (EOM) by David Angeloni #54291.6.3

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone