Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 – Diecast Zone

Posted By: Phil Realmuto
Posted On: Thursday March 14, 2019 at 12:50 PM

David thanks for correcting that because I was wondering what the heck that was!
I tried Googling it and all I came up with was some type of coconut moisturizer ! Lolol. I was going to post “ Pardin my ignorance but what’s a Skin Trip”?? Lol hope they come back safe n sound!

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 – Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Pics..Hi! I'm Dean. I'm 5-1/2 years old. I did this. by David Vandermeer #54294
What's a skin trip? by Robert Bolin #54294.1
Oops, ski trip to Colorado.. (EOM) by David Vandermeer #54294.1.1
Nice set-up, it's great to see the younger generation interested in our hobby. (EOM) by Evan Morgan #54294.1.1.1
David thanks for correcting that because I was wondering what the heck that was! by Phil Realmuto #54294.1.1.2
. (EOM) by Phil Realmuto #54294.1.1.3
That really warms my heart to see generations doing something together by Dennis Mong #54294.1.2
Nice set-up Dean! You and Pawpaw have fun this week. (EOM) by Billy Collins #54294.2
Great bonding time between grandson and grandfather.. Nice job Dean. (EOM) by Bob Jackman #54294.3
The little guy has done very well - excellent composition and team work. (EOM) by Bruce Gibbins #54294.4
Dave, Well Done for the youngster but somehow skin trip sounds more exciting. (EOM) by Bob Santos #54294.5

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone