Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Jean Philippe Sergent
Posted On: Sunday May 12, 2019 at 4:10 PM

Giving life to a 1969 Cadillac Deville convertible.
Hi guys !

Sharing with you today this Jo-Han's 1969 Cadillac Deville convertible, my first build of 2019. It's a promo that I have converted into the convertible version, as Jo-Han never proposed this specific model. ( just the Coupe Deville and the Eldorado ). If I recall, I think I got that promo for 3 bucks about 15 years ago because it was totally damaged. Half of the roof was gone, such as A pillars and windshield. The body looked like a cat had chew big parts of it, was full of little dents and most of the original paint was scratched. I didn't know what to do with it at the time but I couldn't let it go, so I kept it and restored it. I have detailed the interior with carpet, wood-ish inside panels, created a soft boot and added front seat's headrests and wider white walls. For the colour, I tried to get as close as its original one, such as Sapphire blue Met. Still a few details to finish yet, such as antenna, scripts and mirrors but overall this is it. Hope you'll like it.

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Giving life to a 1969 Cadillac Deville convertible. by Jean Philippe Sergent #54566
Great job. Very, very sharp. (EOM) by Billy Collins #54566.1
Excellent work! (EOM) by Tim Kubiak #54566.2
beautiful! I built one of those way back but... by John Shamblin #54566.3
Super job Jean Phillipe. Thanks for sharing. (EOM) by Bob Jackman #54566.3.1
That is one classy ride. Nicely done. (EOM) by Bruce Gibbins #54566.4
Superb! Thanks for sharing. (EOM) by Mark Sweeney #54566.5
You do a great job on these Cadillacs. (EOM) by Phil Realmuto #54566.6
in 1973 I purchased a 69 Caddy same color only a coupe deville, great car (EOM) by Ron Dietrich #54566.7
*** 2 Thumbs Up *** Xclnt Restore - Bravo (EOM) by Dennis Mong #54566.8
That is a beautiful model. Brilliant work. (EOM) by John Merritt #54566.9
Thank you all very very much ! :) (EOM) by Jean Philippe Sergent #54566.10
Wow, wow, wow that is gorgeous. (EOM) by Gene Mills #54566.11
Wish I had your talent. (EOM) by Frank Kocour #54566.12
A work of art! (EOM) by Sal Lomma #54566.13
Fantastic!!! (EOM) by Chang Lu #54566.14

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone