Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Bruce Gibbins
Posted On: Sunday June 9, 2019 at 8:47 PM

I know how much a lot of the guys here like old Citroens especially the 2CV and DS models
so to add to the visual collection presented before here is a dusty Citroen 5CV with a story to tell and some money to make (the car is listed on an auction website)and some miles to roll for the world to be in balance again.
If you can read the paperwork, which I can't very well, you are going to get the full story of this wee tuppence and a half - can you dig this machine? Not so much for me, but I hope the Citroen fans among us will enjoy the view and the cars history

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

I know how much a lot of the guys here like old Citroens especially the 2CV and DS models by Bruce Gibbins #54670
Your Citroen looked familiar, and, yes, I have it. (PICs) But it's in by David Holcombe #54670.1
If there was ever a model of this wee car, I'd have bet it would be by Bruce Gibbins #54670.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone