Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Chav Popov
Posted On: Monday November 4, 2019 at 2:12 PM

Color sample, the inside of the wheels are blue ...
likely built with parts from the original blue phaeton, just noticed these on my pictures. It came originally from the Roger Hardnock's collection although it changed hands several times before it settled in my collection. David Applebaum referred to a red/cream color sample in a post several years ago, I believe this is the came model David owned, but I am not entirely sure because it changed owners in the mean time. If I am not mistaken I won it on eBay, but at the same time I was buying privately from another collector.

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PICs: More Cadillacs? by Chav Popov #55347
Chav was that a FM LE OR a color sample? I don’t recall that color combo by Phil Realmuto #55347.1
Color sample, the inside of the wheels are blue ... by Chav Popov #55347.1.1
Roger Hardnock? He must have gotten kidded about that name a lot. (EOM) by John Shamblin #55347.1.1.1
Probably; until they got to know his work. As diecast collectors, we've been fortunate to have... by Tony Perrone #55347.1.1.1.1ModeratorZone Diplomat
Very sharp. (EOM) by Billy Collins #55347.2
+ 2 ... Yes it is (EOM) by Dennis Mong #55347.2.1
Very interesting. I am still undecided about the colors, but it is different. (EOM) by John Merritt #55347.3
The color combo seems authentic, the model needed to be refined further. by Chav Popov #55347.3.1
A snappy color combo. A pity a decision was made not to put this out on general release. (EOM) by Bruce Gibbins #55347.3.1.1
* * * PERFECT * * * Now "THIS" is the color combo to go with ..... EXCLNT Color Combo - THANKS (EOM) by Dennis Mong #55347.3.1.2

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone