Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Dennis Mong
Posted On: Tuesday November 5, 2019 at 10:58 AM

Shot Fire man ... Every day is a GR8T day for me to sip whiskey ...why
I've meet many friends riding with my top down ....

Jim Beam

Jack Daniels

Evan Williams

Johnnie Walker

Every one are some of my nearest and closest friends

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PIC - In the Good old Winter Time...... by Hollis Cornell #55350
Nice shot. (EOM) by Evan Morgan #55350.1
When you ride around in the cold with the top down - you're probably sipping whiskey! LOL! (EOM) by Billy Collins #55350.2
Shot Fire man ... Every day is a GR8T day for me to sip whiskey ...why by Dennis Mong #55350.2.1
No bourbon for me, but a big JW Black fan... by John Shamblin #55350.2.1.1
Mr Walker is uh .... Very well known (EOM) by Dennis Mong #55350.2.1.1.1
Do you ever go sailing with 'The Captain' ayy? (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #55350.2.1.2
And, they are always there for you, just like a faithful hound. I've shared some of my most by Bruce Gibbins #55350.2.1.3
LOL! Guess I struck a cord with some of you guys with my comment. I've had... by Billy Collins #55350.2.1.4
LOL! Guess I struck a cord with some of you guys with my comment. I've had... by Billy Collins #55350.2.1.5
Riding Shotgun, underneath the hot sun - slugging shots of Bermuda Rum. (EOM) by Bruce Gibbins #55350.2.2

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone