Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 – Diecast Zone

Posted By: Phil Realmuto
Posted On: Tuesday November 5, 2019 at 12:54 PM

I have a Ford Falcon in my collection for no other reason then nostalgia. My late cousin Joe had one
He was truly the nutty professor and was very eccentric, but he could make you laugh! His had 3 on the tree and he had arthritis and it was a “treat” riding in his car shifting away, turning that huge steering wheel etc. The sound effects alone from that straight 6 with standard shift were enough to make a young 12 year old boy (me) laugh!!!! Add an eccentric driver to the mix and you have some good memories!

I have to add a Corvair to my collection JUST BECAUSE. It made history in GM archives for what it was supposed to achieve. So it has some historic significance much like the Airflow, Toronado etc. I’ve mentioned that I’ll add cars to my fleet if they had historic significance even if the car wasn’t to my liking all that much. I DO like a 66 Toronado so had one been made in1:24 is gladly add it!

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 – Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Not sure why I wanted this one, but... by John Shamblin #55352
I think it's nice John. I'd add it to my collection if I had the opportunity. (EOM) by George Schire #55352.1
I have a Ford Falcon in my collection for no other reason then nostalgia. My late cousin Joe had one by Phil Realmuto #55352.2
You know Phil, you nailed it. Some cars are worth having or wanting if only for the nostalgia they by George Schire #55352.2.1
I've also bid on a Falcon model, but didn't win it. (EOM) by John Shamblin #55352.2.1.1
Got one to redo as a mid engine, what if conversion. (EOM) by Gene Mills #55352.3
I bought one of these a couple years ago and was kind of shocked by how much I liked it. (EOM) by Mark Sweeney #55352.4
I would like one also for historical reasons. In addition to the Corvair I would like by Mark Millar #55352.5
I'll get one of those some day. (EOM) by Evan Morgan #55352.6

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone