Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Al Dorado
Posted On: Wednesday November 6, 2019 at 11:44 AM

Gorgeous. So much better w/o the fugly (imo) cont. kit. I have the Reef Blue version.
The blue '53 Skylark was my very first Danbury Mint model from 1993. The paint has since cracked in many spots but it still displays well.

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PICs - Daily Dose of Diecast...Wednesday by John Merritt #55356
I bought my 3 .... : ) (EOM) by Dennis Mong #55356.1
A 'STUNNER' ...pure and simple / outstanding pics. Have the blue version - LOVE IT. (EOM) by Billy Collins #55356.2
I have three two....2 maroons and the blue version...didnt this issue come with a conny? (EOM) by Ron Dietrich #55356.4
I have the maroon, blue and red with Continental Kit. I just added by Bob Jackman #55356.4.1
Love it, want it, and have it ordered. Can't wait to park it on my shelf. (EOM) by George Schire #55356.4.1.1
George - I just checked on ebay ... he has none listed right now by Dennis Mong #55356.4.1.1.1
Thanks Dennis, but I did find it on eBay and ordered one. Thanks to Tony P. for guiding to the site (EOM) by George Schire #55356.4.1.1.1.1
Congrats .... You'll be VERY happy you added this .... (EOM) by Dennis Mong #55356.4.1.1.1.1.1
Gorgeous. So much better w/o the fugly (imo) cont. kit. I have the Reef Blue version. by Al Dorado #55356.5
+1 - Al I agree - I never fancy buttwarts - (EOM) by Dennis Mong #55356.5.1
Just spotted this great picture John. I have them all..the red with and without the conti kit, by ALAN FRANK #55356.6

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone