Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: George Schire
Posted On: Wednesday November 6, 2019 at 4:58 PM

Thanks Dennis, but I did find it on eBay and ordered one. Thanks to Tony P. for guiding to the site

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PICs - Daily Dose of Diecast...Wednesday by John Merritt #55356
I bought my 3 .... : ) (EOM) by Dennis Mong #55356.1
A 'STUNNER' ...pure and simple / outstanding pics. Have the blue version - LOVE IT. (EOM) by Billy Collins #55356.2
I have three two....2 maroons and the blue version...didnt this issue come with a conny? (EOM) by Ron Dietrich #55356.4
I have the maroon, blue and red with Continental Kit. I just added by Bob Jackman #55356.4.1
Love it, want it, and have it ordered. Can't wait to park it on my shelf. (EOM) by George Schire #55356.4.1.1
George - I just checked on ebay ... he has none listed right now by Dennis Mong #55356.4.1.1.1
Thanks Dennis, but I did find it on eBay and ordered one. Thanks to Tony P. for guiding to the site (EOM) by George Schire #55356.4.1.1.1.1
Congrats .... You'll be VERY happy you added this .... (EOM) by Dennis Mong #55356.4.1.1.1.1.1
Gorgeous. So much better w/o the fugly (imo) cont. kit. I have the Reef Blue version. by Al Dorado #55356.5
+1 - Al I agree - I never fancy buttwarts - (EOM) by Dennis Mong #55356.5.1
Just spotted this great picture John. I have them all..the red with and without the conti kit, by ALAN FRANK #55356.6

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone