Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Chav Popov
Posted On: Wednesday November 6, 2019 at 10:15 PM

The tires have no treads, that is a clue that ,,,
the tooling was not yet finished at the time of this sample assembly. The Cadillac logo is not yet completely engraved on the radiator as well. Also many plastic parts are not painted. I haven't compared it yet side by side with the black or white version to see if there are any other major differences.

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PICs: 3 preproduction pieces, enjoy by Chav Popov #55357
Very cool Chav. I wasn’t crazy about the white LE 1910 Cadillac that TFM re-released by Phil Realmuto #55357.1
Phil, just to clarify, this sample preceeded the black production model by Chav Popov #55357.1.1
Ahh interesting, thanks! I’d swear it was the photo for LE white but I believe you (EOM) by Phil Realmuto #55357.1.1.1
The tires have no treads, that is a clue that ,,, by Chav Popov #55357.1.1.1.1
. (EOM) by Phil Realmuto #55357.1.1.2
Interesting stuff, thanks Chav (EOM) by Geoff Jowett #55357.2
Very interesting Chav. Thanks for sharing. I'm glad the Cadillac was issued in black, by John Merritt #55357.3

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone