Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Hollis Cornell
Posted On: Saturday November 9, 2019 at 12:13 PM

Gene, the rims came from a plastic model car I had. They were chrome wheels that have been painted
to look like the movie car. Bosco's Garage did the work on the car for me. They put the tires on it. ? where they came from.
Don't know.

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PICS- Next up to the plate. Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry Charger. by Gene Mills #55372
Outstanding project. Love the one that Hollis has. (EOM) by Billy Collins #55372.1
PIC - In the Good old Winter Time......Like this Billy by Hollis Cornell #55372.1.1
YES-SIR -EE!!! DM could've done this one without too much trouble. Other movie cars... by Billy Collins #55372.1.1.1
Billy, all those would be cool, I do have the Monogram 1/24 kit for Eliminator and plan on doing the by Gene Mills #55372.1.1.1.1
We certainly know that you'd do a quality model in each case. (EOM) by Billy Collins #55372.1.1.1.1.1
Yes, that's it, also my inspiration for wanting my own version. Hollis, quick question, where'd you by Gene Mills #55372.1.1.2
Gene, the rims came from a plastic model car I had. They were chrome wheels that have been painted by Hollis Cornell #55372.1.1.2.1
Thanks Hollis, I do appreciate the feedback. I'll keep searching lol. (EOM) by Gene Mills #55372.1.1.2.1.1
I didnt know anybody still made die cast kits. Did a few as a kid. (EOM) by John Shamblin #55372.2

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone