Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Phil Realmuto
Posted On: Thursday November 28, 2019 at 12:49 PM

Wow they’re so life like. It reminds me of Twilight zone. Imagine......
You go to bed one night only to wake up to hearing people chattering, car doors opening and closing etc. only the voices are muffled because, well the people are 1:24 the size! You get up, go to your man cave only to find all these people gathered having a real car show. Yes they are walking around, inspecting the cars, taking pictures , drinking soda, coffee etc. it can happen and become a reality ............. in The Twilight Zone!!! Lolol

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PICs - From the Gang to you... by Hollis Cornell #55479
Same back to you and yours Hollis. Have you counted how many figures you've got?! (EOM) by Billy Collins #55479.1
Not till now Billy, 64 pictured plus 14 more not in pictures. Didn't realize I had that many. (EOM) by Hollis Cornell #55479.1.1
'78'?! That's exactly how many we used to get into Grandma's house at Thanksgiving! LOL! (EOM) by Billy Collins #55479.1.1.1
Same back to you and yours Hollis. Have you counted how many figures you've got?! (EOM) by Billy Collins #55479.2
Happy Thanksgiving Hollis, I always enjoy your pics. (EOM) by Gene Mills #55479.3
Excellent Hollis! Great shots. Happy Thanksgiving to as well. (EOM) by John Merritt #55479.4
+1 (EOM) by John Shamblin #55479.4.1
+2 ... Gr*T pix - Big family - Happy Thanksging to all (EOM) by Dennis Mong #55479.4.1.1
Thanks Hollis - same to you - looks like the cast from Grease... (EOM) by Ron Dietrich #55479.5
Wow they’re so life like. It reminds me of Twilight zone. Imagine...... by Phil Realmuto #55479.6
well, that's nicely done, Hollis...thanks ...and I wish you the same. (EOM) by Joop Gisbers #55479.7
What a great pic! (EOM) by Frank Kocour #55479.8

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone