Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: John Shamblin
Posted On: Friday November 29, 2019 at 1:04 PM

I've got several of those in my collection, including the light blue '55 and the coral Buick convertible. Those are two of my favorites that you don't see often anymore.

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Some of my favorite Danbury Mints (pics) by BenD Lampson #55485
Nice collection,Ben... by John Shamblin #55485.1
Outstanding group of 1:24s. (EOM) by Billy Collins #55485.2
+1 (EOM) by Sal Lomma #55485.2.1
Thanks for sharing the great photos! (EOM) by George Schire #55485.3
Ben, that '55 Belair is one of my top 5 favorites. One of the best Danbury ever issued. (EOM) by Rick Scoville #55485.4
Some exceptional models. The '55 Bel Air is pretty special all on it's own. by John Merritt #55485.5
Great pictures of models I am fortunate to have in my collection (EOM) by Bob Jackman #55485.5.1
I missed that Charger and always planned to add it. Never did. (EOM) by Frank Kocour #55485.6
Same here Frank. As the market gets more and more “flooded” with models for sale I think the price by Phil Realmuto #55485.6.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone