Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Bruce Gibbins
Posted On: Thursday January 9, 2020 at 11:24 PM

Probably not what Sis had in mind, John, but they do balance out
the high levels of testosterone usually associated with many places of business where guys like to hang out.
Keep a watch for some possible cat fights 'tween Connie and the new babes.....Or sell tickets to view. This could be a nice little tax free earner to fund after work booze-ups.

Here's part of an autobiographical story from a few years back. The outfit I hired on with as a driver, had as a shift boss an ex-biker chick in her early forties. She was called Eden, like Gates Of Eden (Bob Dylan Song: "Motor cycle, black madonna, two wheel gypsy queen.....)
She had a few tats one of which was a wrist tattoo of theTriumph motorcycle logo and if I'm lyin' I'm flyin' if she did not look like one of the new babes at Shambles - the one on the left. In fact it could be her if she was ever able to figure out how to miniaturise herself.

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Little Women... by John Shamblin #55814
nice....librarians? (EOM) by John Barry #55814.1
Lol. (EOM) by Bob Jackman #55814.1.1
Probably not what Sis had in mind, John, but they do balance out by Bruce Gibbins #55814.2
LOL.. good story. Maybe she works for American Diorama now? (EOM) by John Shamblin #55814.2.1
Could do, John, but she was an aquired taste, so there is that. (EOM) by Bruce Gibbins #55814.2.1.1
STOP LEANING ON MY '72 CHEVY .... ( lol ) .... by Dennis Mong #55814.3
What Chevy? (EOM) by Bob Jackman #55814.3.1
Correct me if I am wrong ... The '72 Red / White Chevy Cheyenne Pick Up Truck (EOM) by Dennis Mong #55814.3.1.1
Yeah, they just started showing up and hanging around.... by John Shamblin #55814.3.2
Surprised the mechanic is looking up... by Randall Carlisle #55814.4
he`s taking the obligatory break,so as not to be accused of staring by John Barry #55814.4.1
My ex used to tell me my looking younger women was disgusting... by John Shamblin #55814.4.1.1
That may have been what erked the ex-Mrs, John. Often the fire needs stoking even in Summer. (EOM) by Bruce Gibbins #55814.4.1.1.1
Everything I did "irked" her. by John Shamblin #55814.4.1.1.1.1
They are all his twin sisters ;) by Chav Popov #55814.4.2
Stand 'em on their head, they ALL look like sisters. (EOM) by John Shamblin #55814.4.2.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone