Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Bruce Gibbins
Posted On: Friday January 10, 2020 at 7:59 PM

I bought Blackie at a yard sale for a fiver. Stupid really I suppose, but it was
more of a rescue attempt. Some parts were missing, but I could easily replace those from a 1948 Chrysler Woody Converible parts car. One of the front wheels was just about to fall off and the tiny stanchions part of the roof rack were broken.
So far, the holes where the stanctions were have been filled and sanded after removing the wood roof planks. There is about as far as I've got. Next step will be to paint the roof and then fit all the chrome detail parts and the front wheel.

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PICs - Daily Dose of Diecast... Friday by John Merritt #55816
Great pictures John. I have this model both in green and black by Bob Jackman #55816.1
Since I am a station wagon guy I have both Black & Green (EOM) by John Munro #55816.1.1
This green one looks regal..... by John Barry #55816.2
Great Shots John by David Trask #55816.3
This happens frequently particularly with one off concept cars. by Bob Jackman #55816.3.1
That’s a good point too Bob! Take the FM LeSabre show car by Phil Realmuto #55816.3.1.1
Interesting question that got me thinking ..... There are MANY diecast that hundreds even thousands by Phil Realmuto #55816.3.2
Very sharp / outstanding pics. (EOM) by Billy Collins #55816.4
+ 1 ... First time for me to see a green version ... Very Fetching (EOM) by Dennis Mong #55816.4.1
These are getting less expensive. Well the black one is. by Randall Carlisle #55816.5
.. have a few Woodies.... by William McElfresh #55816.6
I bought Blackie at a yard sale for a fiver. Stupid really I suppose, but it was by Bruce Gibbins #55816.7
Those are my favorite kind to buy. by Randall Carlisle #55816.7.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone