Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: George Schire
Posted On: Saturday January 11, 2020 at 5:37 PM

Bruce, we all have our grievances. I have only done one transaction on eBay, and since I've been
bombarded almost daily with emails about additional items I might be interested in. As for payment options, I do not care to use electronic methods to pay for what I buy.

I've purchased over 20 models on the D4C Auction site, and I've had quality transactions in every one of them. I will NOT use PAY PAL, so if that is all a seller will except, then we won't/don't do business.

I check the D4C Auction on a daily basis and I'm always excited when there are new listings. I'm not always interested in all of them, but having purchased over 20 models on the site, naturally I'm looking for more.

With the viewing today of "22 NEW LISTINGS", I only expressed my dismay in that they were NOT models for sale, but rather Brochures. To which, I feel they could have all been listed in one posting. I've nothing personal against the member who is selling the brochures whatsoever.

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Okay, maybe it's just me, but I get frustrated when I go to the Auction to by George Schire #55821
Have to admit - I was excited...for a minute. Bob Kaempf is a class guy and if he's willing... by Billy Collins #55821.1
Bob is awesome! He often even gives things away free. I’m sure he just want this to go to a good . by Phil Realmuto #55821.1.1
Because there is seldom electronic payment methods included with D4C auction listings by Bruce Gibbins #55821.1.1.1
Bruce, we all have our grievances. I have only done one transaction on eBay, and since I've been by George Schire #55821.1.1.1.1
Strangely, George and in comparison, I used up my last Check paying for a repair by Bruce Gibbins #55821.1.1.1.1.1
"paying debts with small slices of our souls" by John Barry #55821.1.1.1.1.1.1
I only used Pay Pal one time. Didn't get the item I ordered and didn't get my money back. Not a fan (EOM) by George Schire #55821.1.1.1.1.1.1.1
. (EOM) by Dennis Mong #55821.1.1.1.1.1.2
Your post sure came across as an attack (EOM) by Dennis Mong #55821.1.1.1.1.2
+1 yep Phil, great seller, and he sells internationally (EOM) by Geoff Jowett #55821.1.1.2
BOB KAEMPF ... Is my very dear friend that I hold in very HIGH esteem (EOM) by Dennis Mong #55821.2

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone