Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Bruce Gibbins
Posted On: Saturday January 11, 2020 at 6:04 PM

Strangely, George and in comparison, I used up my last Check paying for a repair
to a guitar amplifier. The repair guy was an old school traditionalist who accepted only cash and checks. It's been ten years since then and I doubt that it's even possible for my bank to even provide a checking service these days.
Some folk have concerns over security using electronic banking and payments and that concern must be respected as long as paper alternatives continue to be available. Eventually though, even cash will become a payment of the past, replaced by digital currency like bitcoin. But by then we will all be paying debts with small slices of our souls.

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Okay, maybe it's just me, but I get frustrated when I go to the Auction to by George Schire #55821
Have to admit - I was excited...for a minute. Bob Kaempf is a class guy and if he's willing... by Billy Collins #55821.1
Bob is awesome! He often even gives things away free. I’m sure he just want this to go to a good . by Phil Realmuto #55821.1.1
Because there is seldom electronic payment methods included with D4C auction listings by Bruce Gibbins #55821.1.1.1
Bruce, we all have our grievances. I have only done one transaction on eBay, and since I've been by George Schire #55821.1.1.1.1
Strangely, George and in comparison, I used up my last Check paying for a repair by Bruce Gibbins #55821.1.1.1.1.1
"paying debts with small slices of our souls" by John Barry #55821.1.1.1.1.1.1
I only used Pay Pal one time. Didn't get the item I ordered and didn't get my money back. Not a fan (EOM) by George Schire #55821.1.1.1.1.1.1.1
. (EOM) by Dennis Mong #55821.1.1.1.1.1.2
Your post sure came across as an attack (EOM) by Dennis Mong #55821.1.1.1.1.2
+1 yep Phil, great seller, and he sells internationally (EOM) by Geoff Jowett #55821.1.1.2
BOB KAEMPF ... Is my very dear friend that I hold in very HIGH esteem (EOM) by Dennis Mong #55821.2

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone