Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS : Hosted by Tony Perrone (Tony P)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Ė Diecast Zone

Posted By: Phil Realmuto
Posted On: Tuesday January 14, 2020 at 7:15 PM

To keep facts straight the car SOLD for $3.4 million. The rest was auction fees. The seller of the
Car didnít receive 3.74 million. Itís like buying a new car and paying tax on it. The dealer is getting say $57,000 for that new Lincoln. Thatís the selling price of the car. If sold here NYS NYC would get almost another 9% $5,000 in taxes. Thatís added to the total cost to the buyer shells out, but is not going to the seller. He will not get the tax or fees. So again the cars selling price was 3.4$ million.

Go back to Diecast Forums - Forum 24 Ė Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Did anyone here??? The Steve McQueen Mustang sold for $3.4 MILLION!!!! by Phil Realmuto #55826
I was sitting in the crowd watching the hammer fall by Dennis Mong #55826.1
Ridiculous IMO. (EOM) by Bob Jackman #55826.1.1
Cool. I'm probably about the same distance from the Mecum-Indy event. I'll go someday. by Billy Collins #55826.1.2
To keep facts straight the car SOLD for $3.4 million. The rest was auction fees. The seller of the by Phil Realmuto #55826.1.2.1
It's on youtube. (EOM) by Tim Kubiak #55826.2
AMERICA! (EOM) by George Schire #55826.3
At least it wasn’t a Corvette or a 1961 Continental George! Lololol (EOM) by Phil Realmuto #55826.3.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone